• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Chain Messages

Ratings
Hey guys, if you don't reply to this topic, then you will get unlucky today! Seriously, you should believe it. You should pass this message to one of your friends to remove the curse.

I've received several chain messages like this one in my inbox and just want to share my pet peeve with you all. :)

Ratings
Oh my gosh...people still send out chain e-mails? I remember that being a thing in high school (fifteen years ago). I remember a really spooky one I got that had tons of pictures of an Asian lady with black eyes photoshopped as a ghost into the background of family photos. The email stated if you didn't forward it, the ghost in the pictures would find you and murder you. I was so spooked out by the images I actually forwarded it. :roflmao:

Ratings
I also received this type of messages every now and then. They were sent to me in my private messages to my social media account. I just ignore it, and so far nothing happened to me that was written in those chain messages.

Ratings
I haven't seen a chain email in a while. I do see chain posts in comment sections, though. I really hope no one responds to them anymore, but who knows!

Ratings
In all my years on the internet, not once have I received a chain e-mail. I guess spammers don't like me. That, or I'm just lucky like that.

Ratings
You are just lucky, Dust and Rust. Or there is a big possibility that you don't surf the internet as much as others because spam messages or emails may come from links or websites that we visited.