Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

CGI Blood and Honour

macroclick

I love the series Spartacus: Blood and Sand but I've watched it a few times over already. Can anyone recommend something that is similar to it? I've heard Vikings is along the same lines too but would like to get some more feedback before I commit to purchasing the seasons.

Snarky-Guru

I haven't seen that version of Spartacus, but Vikings is a good series and has plenty of blood, guts, honour, and betrayal. There's plenty to binge-watch so you won't be impatiently waiting for the next one as the series has had loads of cliffhangers. Have you tried seeing if it's up on YouTube? At one point, the first few seasons were there. That way you could get a feel for the programme before having to pay.

Last edited:

Ogmore

The Vikings series will probably suit you, but like most long running series, some seasons are duller than others. Arrow is a good one about the comic hero and a bit different than Spartacus, though you get the same great action. Another one to check out is The Tudors which follows the monarchy. It's only a few seasons so it's good for bingeing in a weekend or so and the programme did have time to really go off the rails.