Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Celebs during this pandemic

Boomer

Is there a celebrity who you think has gotten more — or noticeably less — interesting while sheltering in place? I liked John Mayer’s response to last month’s cringe “Imagine” video, and I never was a fan of his songs.

DandyMandy

I think most of them have been insufferable, but they probably mean well. I just wish every celeb would stop making YouTube videos to show us how to make a mask. There must be a million videos by now. Even Matthew McConaughey recently published one recently. I guess he failed to realize that every leading lady he's acted with already published their "how to make a mask" tutorials on the same platform. We get it celebs. Really.

KaliR

I love watching Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. Their relationship is so cute. I have not really seen to many other celebrities during this pandemic. Heck, I'm trying to just survive!

headrush

Musicians are coming across a bit better than actors on quarantine videos. I liked a couple of recent ones from Rolling Stone magazine's YouTube channel.

Evelyn

I love watching Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. Their relationship is so cute.
I think it's fake and they're headed for a divorce. They seem too cutesy. It's like they're trying to convince us that all is well. I've felt that way since I saw them a year or two ago on a New Year's Eve show, and they haven't called it quits yet, so I could be wrong.

Spade

Nothing changed much to me honestly. I don’t think celebs’ responses to the pandemic is that influencing because probably it’s well scripted to suit their own images. I don’t know. It’s just how I think.