Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Celebrities breaking up then making up

lymmo

So Olivia Jade and Jackson Guthy are back together after two months of calling it quits. Earlier in the year, it was Cardi B and Offset getting back together after a brief split. Is this becoming a common trend in the entertainment circles?

Zack T

It's not really about entertainment circles so much as it's about life in general. I have no idea who any of the people you named are, other than Cardi B and even then I only know her face/name and that she does music. I'm assuming most of them are pretty young, and I think it's partially attributable to that.

But sometimes relationships go that way. I broke up with my ex wife and one of my ex GF's last year 3 times each. So I mean, sometimes that happens. It's not ideal, but sometimes you get to the point of breaking up and then you circle back around and rethink that decision.

didge

Well put @Zack T because this isn't something unique to celebrities alone. We probably get to hear so much them because by virtue of being in the limelight, everything about them is in the public domain.

Meerkat

Sometimes, a couple needed a break from the relationship to see whether they are meant for each other. If they miss each other during the split period, then they might be for each other and getting back together may be the solution to their problems after all.