Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Calm and Composed Race Car Drivers

Ratings
I watched a video of F1 racing held in Singapore. I admire the drivers because they are very calm during the race. I wonder if they are still like that in a traffic jam.

Ratings
They are probably not like that in a traffic jam!

I think there is something very relaxing about driving, as long as you are not stuck in traffic. However, I don't feel very relaxed when I am belting along a motorway, although I don't dislike it either. Motorways are a great way to get somewhere in a hurry.

My favourite driving is along nice country roads.

I wouldn't mind having a go at Formula 1.

Ratings
I'm contented in watching F1 racing because I may become nervous driving a car as fast as that. I'm sure these drivers don't drive in the cities as they are used in driving fast.

Ratings
Most athletes, let's include race car drivers here, have a good control of their emotions. They don't get anxious or excited too much during the event as that will consume energy. They let go of their emotions after the game or race is over.

Ratings
You may have a point there, Meerkat. I would like to know if we can apply this to anger management? I have a very short temper, and I become irritated quickly with simple problems.