Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Brock Lesnar opens up

didge

A few months back, I came across the book Death Clutch online. Here, Brock Lesnar, "the baddest man on the planet", shares his account of determination, domination, and survival. I fancy memoirs a lot, and so I hope to read it before the end of August.

DJames

I love wrestling and I love to read but I'm not a big autobiography fan. I do like Lesnar though so maybe I'll give it a shot.

Lyre93

Every time I read a biography or autobiography, I know that somewhere along the way, I'll come across memorable photos. I am sure that Death Clutch won't disappoint!

Poppy

I haven't read his book and didn't realize he had one out. I hope you'll let us know whether it's any good and has new information that we can't glean elsewhere.

Steve King

I haven't read his book and didn't realize he had one out. I hope you'll let us know whether it's any good and has new information that we can't glean elsewhere.
There is a high chance that Brock talks about what we already know. I would read this book to understand his journey right from childhood. Before professional wrestling, he was a mixed martial artist and professional football player.

17 Below Zero

It sounds like an inspirational type book for those who want to get into the biz. One of those "You Can Do It" type reads.

bosch5

Whereas I am not a fan of memoirs, I remember reading somewhere that Brock Lesnar notoriously keeps to himself and is a devoted family man. I would read this book to get a glimpse of his life in and out of the ring.