Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I'm not just talking about SummerSlam, but out of each wrestler's entire career how would you say their genuine wrestling talent, superstar power, leadership capabilities, and athleticism measure up? I'm not a fan of either wrestler, so maybe I'm just unable to see what makes them so fantastic.

Ratings
17 1
Brock has wrestling pedigree, former all American wrestler, and MMA fighter guy is a legit fighter, Roman is from a A'noai wrestling family his father and uncle were the Wild Samoan great scary tag team in their day, related to the USO's and their day Rikishi, and we know how good Jimmy and Jay are Roman is a corporate creation with no charisma and the roman agenda has failed for four years now, so inconclusion Brock legit, Roman not legit.

Ratings
I also go with Brock. His ability to hold himself in the ring is outstanding knowing that he had been a real fighter in MMA. I think the glamour and the popularity he gets in the WWE universe cannot compare to what he gets in MMA, and that might be the reason he came back to WWE.