Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Brian Adams aka Crush Found Dead

The Great Ahmar

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Bryan Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.
Not Crush :(

Rog

Dammit, I loved Kronic. Death notices of wrestlers are getting a little to common these days.

The Great Ahmar

It totally sucks how when you go onto WWE.com when you see a wrestler from the pasts picture you know he is dead.

DanielFullard

Damn it. A worker very much from the era I was getting into wrestling. Also saw him live a few times at my first ever show in 1993 on the Spring tour and also in the 2000 WCW tour. RIP

The Crippler

Jeez, really **** news. Really ****.

Pales into insignificance really when something like this happens but WWE are going to hate the timing of this. Timing is hardly the correct word but you know what I mean.

Last edited:

DC

Damn. Only 43 as well. I loved his runs as Kona Crush (awesome music, especially the opening riff), Japanese-sympathiser Crush and Jailbird Crush.

RIP big man.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I remember Cona Crush and really hating him in my marky youth when he feuded with Savage. Will be missed....

Danny Styles

Damn! R.I.P big fella. Please, please, please let it not be steroid related.
Benoit's wasn't but they still went on and on about it, it won't matter if steroids are involved or not the media will see it as another young death in wrestling

DraVen

An awful worker, but far too young. Sadly, just like the others.

R.I.P dude. I remember DOA fondly, even if others don't.

Gooneronastick

Never a fan of Bryan Adams in any of his personas but no-one likes to hear of another passing this young.

R.I.P. Crush

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
Aren't him and Taker best mates?

I use to love Crush as a kid. R.I.P

TPIB

I honestly enjoyed a good portion of Brian Adams' career. Another unfortunate death that came too early. Of course, the media will show no sympathy whatsoever and exploit Brian's death to further their war against the WWE. Now Marc Mero will have something more to bitch about.

In any case, it just sucks that another talented wrestler has died. It just never seems to end, does it?

Telf

I was never a huge fan of Crush. I probably enjoyed most of Adams' work as the 'Evil' Crush when he was managed by Mr Fuji. I remember being quite drawn to his feud with Randy Savage

Such a shame that the wrestling world has lost another one