Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Brand new promotion seeking talent in the West Midlands!

Lizzi

Hello there, Lizzi here.

As the title says, Darkside Promotions is seeking talent in the West Midlands for our upcoming show in late May. We currently have 2 brands, one based in Wolverhampton and one in Birmingham, and meet weekly for training.

Interested? Leave your name and some form of contact (phone number or MSN address preferable) and we will get back to you A.S.A.P.

Our current members have years of experience. Not sure? Feel free to come watch us at our upcoming (AND FREE) show in Bromford, more specific details of venue, date, etc. will be confirmed soon, watch this space!

:greets4:

A.C.

Our current members have years of experience. Not sure? Feel free to come watch us at our upcoming (AND FREE) show in Bromford, more specific details of venue, date, etc. will be confirmed soon, watch this space!

:greets4:
So if we're not sure whether you might have years of experience we're to go out of our way and come along to find out? Would it hurt to be a bit more open? Any names?

Dusty Finish

Jesus... ANOTHER promotion in the Black Country/Birmingham area??

FCW, SAS, AWW, LPW, LWL, KSW, SWWA, AWE and SLAM already run regularly in the area, with WrestleMidlands starting up imminently. This is all within a rough ten/twelve mile radius. Talk about overkill.

People only have a finite amount of disposable income- what is this new outfit going to offer that none of the above do?

Lizzi

So if we're not sure whether you might have years of experience we're to go out of our way and come along to find out? Would it hurt to be a bit more open? Any names?
Oh dear, I think I phrased that wrong. I meant if you're not sure about joining up, apologies.

Names? To mention a few:
Armani Blue
Brian Fury
Wiggle
Fireball

Lizzi

Jesus... ANOTHER promotion in the Black Country/Birmingham area??

FCW, SAS, AWW, LPW, LWL, KSW, SWWA, AWE and SLAM already run regularly in the area, with WrestleMidlands starting up imminently. This is all within a rough ten/twelve mile radius. Talk about overkill.

People only have a finite amount of disposable income- what is this new outfit going to offer that none of the above do?
Well I'm not about to start slagging off any promotions and say what they DON'T have, but I'll tell you what we DO have.

We intend to start a new generation of wrestling in the UK scene, we have a wide variety of characters, impressive and entertaining skills, good chemistry with each other in and out of the ring and could appeal to a wide audience. We are in this purely for the wrestling, money is not an issue.

Should I say more?

stewey

i think you should because what ive read so far is not impressive in the slightest.