Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

North

Yes, that's literally the title of the movie.

Harley Quinn was one of the few best things in Suicide Squad, so congratulations to her for getting her own movie and group in this one. We can only hope the rest of the film won't be as forgettable as Suicide Squad.

Rambler

Margot Robbie is such a good actress. I was impressed with her in I, Tonya and even with her small role in the latest Tarantino.

Pluto

Margot Robbie is such a good actress. I was impressed with her in I, Tonya and even with her small role in the latest Tarantino.
It's going to be quite tough to picture her as anybody else but the crazy Harley Quinn, but maybe I should give it a try. Birds of Prey itself doesn't look very intriguing right now, though. It sounds like the standard antihero movie where a bunch of delinquents trying to do something good for once. I guess I'll turn it to see how chaotic the group is.

How does this movie connect to the DCEU?

Ogmore

I have no plans to see the film at the moment, but I'm interested to see the numbers.
Margot Robbie is such a good actress. I was impressed with her in I, Tonya.
If you don't mind me asking, was that a good movie? Did it reveal anything new? My gran was obsessed with the whole incident and she looked after us kids, so I heard a fair bit about it.

Rambler

Nothing shocking, but you do get her mom's perspective. She was a piece of work, really pushy and harsh with everyone including her daughter. You also get reminded that ice skating is a sport for the rich, so Tonya had so much stacked against her.