Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Binge watching

headrush

I told myself I would watch just the first episode of the latest The Crown. Soon, it was 3AM and I had one episode left. What is your latest binge?

Boomer

I binged S2 of a Japanese series on Netflix, Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories. Each episode is like a mini-movie about a customer. A few of the stories are really sad, but each ends on at least a half-hopeful note. Also, don't watch this while hungry!

Snarky-Guru

Right before El Camino came out I binged the last three seasons of Breaking Bad. The programme ended in 2013, so I wanted a refresher before the film. Had GoT ended decently, I would've binge-watched it and had actually planned on doing so. I couldn't take the ending though. Really, the whole last season was rough.
I told myself I would watch just the first episode of the latest The Crown. Soon, it was 3AM and I had one episode left.
I do this all the time, and each time I swear it will be the last. Curse you Netflix.

whaleshark

I binged the latest Great British Baking Show and wasn't into it as much this time around. The bakers are still talented as anything, but fewer super-compelling back stories, maybe…?

Dust and Rust

I was another Breaking Bad binger. I don't like doing it very much because I still miss the days when you had to wait a week to watch the next episode.