Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Big Brother 7

The Great Ahmar

Well Big Brother returns tonight, on Channel 4 at 9pm. What wacky and crazy things do they have in store for us all now?

So what does TWO think about Big Brother then?

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Big Brother: Live Launch Show

9:00pm - 10:15pm

Channel 4

Try not to watch tonight's opener if you don't want to spend the next 13 weeks in torment. This seventh series will be longer, bigger and even harder to ignore than any before it. Put one foot on the bandwagon tonight and you may find it very hard to get off, in which case you're doomed to spend too many hours of your life over the coming summer watching a bunch of fame-hungry lab rats go through hell. Your choice... Tonight the 16 housemates (if rumours are to be believed) introduce themselves to us. Reports suggest the producers will try to copy the success of introducing un-famous Chantelle to the most recent Celebrity Big Brother house by sneaking a star name in among the wannabes. And housemates may be split into two teams. Either of those twists could liven things up nicely.
Source: Radio Times

I'll be watching! :thumbup2:

Dave7g

Well at least it will replace the 180 episodes of friends a week on E4. I'm not sure which is worse though :(

Christof

Hopefully once twist this year will be dropping anthrax on the house and providing only a limited number of Bio hazard suits and masks.

Now that would be entertaining :thumbup2:

MrFill

Christof said:
Hopefully once twist this year will be dropping anthrax on the house and providing only a limited number of Bio hazard suits and masks.

Now that would be entertaining :thumbup2:
Limited as in "zero"?

MrFill

How about something that looks like a bio hazard suit, but ends up being useless?

Sounds good to me. :D

Christof

Now that could just about work.

It will be interesting to see just how many minorities get into the house this year. Shall I offer some odds?

Twiztid Santa

So I have to assume not many people on here watch it?

I'll be giving it a go, like I always do. Some years it's off again within a few days, other years I get hooked and I'm screamin at the TV tellin um what idiots they're being!

Christof

Ok here goes;

1/2000 - Gay
2/5 - BiSexual
4/6 - Overly camp but honestly "straight"
2/1 - Lesbian
3/1 - Fat munter who think's she's fit
4/1 - Asylum Seeker
4/1 - Old person just chucked in for "contraversy"
5/1 - Scottish
5/1 - Welsh
8/1 - Failed Pop star
10/1 - Northern irish person with rage problems when called Irish
15/1 - Jewish
20/1 - Vanessa Feltz
100/1 - Straight guy with no aspirations to be a celebrity

Slim Jim

I can't wait. I try and catch every episode, not to mention hours of bird noises at 3 am on E4.

Oh and Christof, I don't think many of them will make it if they are trying for originality.

MrFill

How about a fat munter jewish asylum seeker lesbian who thinks she's fit, and was a pop star in her home country?

MrFill

So, really rubbish odds then - I put on £100 and I'd get about 1/10 of a penny as a win. :p

Christof

Exactly! Because lets fae it, if that does happen then everybody (by that I mean TV viewers and Heat readers) loses.

GENE

What are the chances of a guy with skitsofrenzia(sp) an 11 inch penis and loves kinky sex getting put in?

Christof

depends;

Straight: 10000/1
BiSexual: 20/1
Gay: 1/20

One personality straight and one personality gay: EVENS