Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Better Call Saul

Boomer

@headrush mentioned Better Call Saul in the binge watching thread. I finally started watching it, and I think it's better than Breaking Bad. Have you seen any of the seasons or episodes? Any favorite characters?

Last edited:

headrush

Wow, thanks! Nacho might be my favorite character so far. I love the UNM film students, too, especially the guy with the dark-rimmed glasses.

Also,

Boomer

Wow, thanks! Nacho might be my favorite character so far. I love the UNM film students, too, especially the guy with the dark-rimmed glasses.

Also,
Ah. I can see your spoiler now, and I know what you mean! I'm bummed out about their storylines. The character I'm super curious about right now is Kim Wexler.

coleman

@headrush mentioned Better Call Saul in the binge watching thread. I finally started watching it, and I think it's better than Breaking Bad. Have you seen any of the seasons or episodes? Any favorite characters?
Wow, it has been a while since I heard anyone talk of a series better than Breaking Bad (never mind that I did not get past its first season). Better Call Saul just made it to my watch-list. Has/Did anyone of you watch Bosch, and if so, was it enjoyable?

headrush

Better Call Saul just made it to my watch-list. Has/Did anyone of you watch Bosch, and if so, was it enjoyable?
Have not seen Bosch, but the story line looks good! I recognize Lance Reddick, from The Wire and the John Wick movies.

@Boomer Tomorrow is the BCS season finale. This season was so, so intense.