Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Bets - Paid/Unpaid

King

Forum Leader
Ratings
282 1
This is an update of the bets in the Gambling thread :)

Bet:

I have Belgium and Boyo has England, the bet is who will go further in the World Cup.....£20 a man.

Boyo paid in full.

Bet:

Anyone fancy a bet that Liverpool will/won't make top 4 this season? you choose the losers avatar for a month is the bet!! ( King vs Magic)

Magic lost and changed his avatar for a month.

Bet:

I bet King £20 that I can overtake him in the prediction league. And that Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup losers have to change their avatars for a month winner to decide Avatar. There could also be a second part to this if King wants a second forfeit to include the league match as well.
(Laffy Vs King)

Went double or quits on the CL, Laffy choose Madrid and won :(

Bet:

I bet £10 with King that Pardew will still be Newcastle manager at the start of next season (CM Hunk Vs King)

CM Hunk seems to be gone but if/when he does come back there will be £10 waiting for him if I lose the bet.

Bet:

Ryan and I have a £10 bet going with me saying Fabregas will join Chelsea and him saying Arsenal, closing date is end of the transfer window.(Ryan Vs King)

Waiting to hear from Ryan, Fabregas has joined Chelsea.