• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Best TV Shows of 2018

Ratings
We have so many TV shows being produced at a time and that is probably why it has become hard for folks to figure out what's worth watching and what's not. Nevertheless, there are those that have stood out and my pick would be The Good Fight.

Ratings
@coleman That's a good pick. Sometimes what I remember the most out of the year isn't necessarily the best, but they leave such fun impression in my mind. Series such as Killing Eve, Sharp Objects, The Handmaid's Tale, and Cobra Kai are the prime examples.

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I agree with these three - Killing Eve, Sharp Objects, The Handmaid's Tale. I think they've been so enjoyable because each one had so many twists and turns. There was real thought put into the scripts and acting.

Evelyn

Ratings
Killing Eve is pretty spectacular. Right now I'm into A Very English Scandal which is a historical comedy starring Hugh Grant. Another good one is The Split which keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Ratings
One thing I forget to note is how I seem to favor new, shorter series more than the other types. Sometimes we still get a filler story even for a 12-episode season, but at least the extra stuff is usually limited. I think I'll stick to those details as the initial filters for new series.