Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Best mobile phone free gifts?

A.C.

Over the years I've gone through contract after contract, picking up freebies along the way. I picked up a Hitachi Home Surround Sound System for my Brother's Xmas present three years ago, a 17" Samsung Monitor two years ago and a 19" widescreen Samsung Monitor/TV a year ago. All these were on £30/£35 a month O2 contracts.

This year I'm going for THIS. A free phone, 18 month contract at £20 a month. a 160GB Ipod for nothing!

Anything better out there? Anyone else picked up some good freebies?

[edit] And the reason I'm going for a 160GB model is that my 60GB Creative Zen Xtra is full...

Fletch

T-Mobile gave me sod all.
My original Vodafone contract gave me £100 cash
My current Vodafone contract gave me £150 cash.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Orange gave me a £25 a month contract for what should normally be a £35 pounds one saving £180 i was annoyed as the following week they had that offer with a PSP and a free game.

Evil Monkey

I was lucky enough to get a 32" Flat Screen LCD tv with my £40 month O2 contract through Phones 4u, and it arrived a week after my contract started!

A.C.

I was lucky enough to get a 32" Flat Screen LCD tv with my £40 month O2 contract through Phones 4u, and it arrived a week after my contract started!
Nice! They've got the 32"ers on still but I want to downsize my contract. :thumbup2:

Fiona

Never got a damm thing from the mobile companies. Just what they call VIP treatment. That means you only wait 20 minutes to talk to a live voice when there is a problem instead of 30 minutes. Really cheap over here so they are.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Best mobile phone free gift, probobaly free texts for me lol

Nimf

Subscriber
Best mobile phone free gift, probobaly free texts for me lol
As someone who avoids contracts like the plague, I have to agree with Rudie!! I get 300 texts a month if i top up £10, 600 if I top up £20 and unlimited if I top up £30, plus free access to Myspace, Facebook and Bebo (none of which I can use on my phone as I get really frustrated...).

ScottyB

As someone who avoids contracts like the plague, I have to agree with Rudie!! I get 300 texts a month if i top up £10, 600 if I top up £20 and unlimited if I top up £30, plus free access to Myspace, Facebook and Bebo (none of which I can use on my phone as I get really frustrated...).
What network is this?

My network gives me next to nothing when compared to this :(