Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Best in the world

Bubble19

New to this just made an account to get opinions who’s the best wrestler in the world at the minute is it Kenny Omega or am I presuming wrong??

Zack T

Well this would probably be more of a wrestling forum discussion than an introductory post, but I'll play along cause who cares :D

As always, this type of question is subjective. But Kenny definitely belongs in the conversation. I'd personally also consider Adam Cole, Aleister Black, Tomasso Ciampa, Johnny Garganno, Young Bucks, to name a few. It's hard. Obviously I'm NXT-leaning, but I love AEW already and I'm sure I'll add more AEW guys to the list.

@Bubble19 Kenny Omega sure has come into his own since he joined the AEW promotion. I wonder if Vince is kicking himself for not noticing Omega when he was in their developmental unit.

Welcome to the forum mate. You should jump in here and chat with us wrestling fans. Everyone's laid-back and different viewpoints are welcome.