• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Best Animated Film For You

Ratings
My choice would be How To Train Your Dragon. I like Dreamworks' animation more than Pixar. For me, it is not about the quality of the animation because both studios are identical in terms of quality. I go for Dreamworks, especially with How To Train Your Dragon, because of the story.

Ratings
I love the Toy Story series and certain anime like the Studio Ghibli movies. Also, I have Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse in my queue. The clips I've seen from it so far are really cool.

Ratings
Well, I loved watching Rango, Rio 2 and Zootopia. I love the thought process that goes behind the production of animated movies. Has anyone watched Pikachu yet?

Ratings
I like Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse as well. The story is very well done and it opens up possibilities for more stories about the different Spiderman characters. Pikachu is not an animated film even though it originated from the Pokemon animated series.

Ratings
Mine would have to be the Shrek films. I've seen them more times than I can count and I still love them. They're always great for a laugh, especially when I'm feeling down. They also remind me of being a kid and going to the theatre with my family on a Sunday afternoon.