Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Bayley turning heel?

The Icon

Ratings
WWE are currently running tag matches on the live show circuit where Super faces Cena and Nikki Bella face Elias and Bayley. During these matches Bayley acts like a complete heel.

No whether this is because they are mixed match teammates or they intend to turn her heel on TV I don't know.

Ratings
7 1
I wouldn't turn Bayley Heel, I have her win the the title at the elimination chamber, by pinning Sasha Banks, then have bayleysuccessfully defend the title the next night on raw, sasha come in the the ring to celebrate with her then Sasha turns on Bayley, sasha vs bayley at mania

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Sasha is the more natural heel and it looks like they've been hinting at it with Sasha for a little while now. Baley hasn't really worked out on the main roster yet, Sasha turning on her would help them both out. I just can't see Baley working as a heel against Sasha, she's seems more like the natural underdog. Who knows, Baley could prove me wrong...