Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Baron Corbin Fans?

Snarky-Guru

I'm not trying to trash the bloke, I just don't see why he's always being pushed. Corbin just seems like a basic wrestler. He's not a great jobber, not a charismatic star, and not a phenom on the mic. So if you're a fan, please share why you like the bloke. I figure he isn't going away anytime soon, so I may as well try to see the good.

Zack T

In the past I was higher on Baron Corbin because he had some great talking moments in the past, especially on Talking Smack. But for whatever reason, they highlighted Baron Corbin way too much, more than he seems capable of handling and now everyone wants him gone. He's not really over as a bad guy, he's just hated and no one would miss him if he was gone.

Snarky-Guru

Someone must like the bloke for him to be pushed so much. To me, he's just sort of there. I don't dislike the bloke, but he gets booked for some matches that would be incredible if the opponent was someone else. He just seems like filler or something.