Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Bad Expectation Turned Into Good Results

Ratings
I finished reading the review about the Aquaman. There were movies that I had a similar experience as the article mentioned about the Aquaman movie. I actually don't have a plan to see Aquaman, but the review lit up my interest in watching it so I may see it this weekend.

Ratings
I hadn't paid attention to the reviews but now I am even eager to watch it too. I have always loved epic movies and it seems that this isn't going to disappoint too.

Ratings
It has a lot of action scenes, although I'm a bit disappointed with Black Manta because he is so full of himself that he thought he can defeat Arthur. Also, there were scenes when someone mentioned that the King of Atlantis will unite the surface world and Atlantis. It never happened in that movie.