Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Bad Accidents

TynBox

What was the worst traffic accident you have been involved in? In the days following did you find yourself adjusting your driving habits? Or was it just "business as usual" for you.

Rambler

Fortunately, I only had a few bumper dents where it was the other driver's fault and no one was hurt. But still, I was equally spooked each time and have stayed careful on the road.

Greylien

I'm Santa in that picture. :p

I got t-boned, my car was hit on the side of the car, and the car was a total loss. I was fine as the car was hit on the passenger side, but it did rattle my cage. Did it change my driving habits? Yes. I stay much more aware of my surroundings than I have before that accident.

Dust and Rust

The worst accident for me was when I rear-ended a city bus. Who fails at missing a bus?

It wasn't too bad though, I wasn't going very fast. A bunch of dents and a bruised ego.