• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Avengers Endgame

Ratings
We have lift-off ladies and gentlemen. They're here. Clocking in at 3 hours and 1 minute you better bring your stamina.

Almost everyone is loving this movie. Are you going?

BRM

Forum Leader
Ratings
Went last night and not afraid to admit I had a tear in my eye at one or two times.

Last time I left a theatre feeling anything like this was for Return of the King but the scale of this saga is so much bigger.

Not sure how they follow this, they will of course but I’m really not sure how.

Zack T

Ratings
126 1
I saw it Friday afternoon in an early showing to beat the crowds and I'm glad I did. It was PACKED when I left.

SO GOOD. I cried.

Ratings
I'm hearing stories about how theaters in some cities have 2 am showings. That's crazy to me. You finish the movie and it's time to get ready for work.

I'll go when the lines aren't so long.

Ratings
I definitely recommend this! The movie didn't feel long, but I did need out for a quick break about halfway in. I also sat by a guy who laughed way too loudly and often. Ugh.

ShadowEdge

Ratings
The movie didn't seem that long, probably because it was entertaining enough to keep my attention.
I'm still aggravated about Black Widow dying and I don't see how they're going to work the story in her upcoming solo movie that's supposedly in the works.