Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

ASMR

Rambler

I get that ASMR "tingle" with certain gentle voices. Sometimes I get that feeling when hearing soft keyboard typing. Do certain sounds give you a chill, in a good way?

Zack T

I had never known this had an actual name. I experience this almost daily. I get so excited about something and it happens, whether it's music or wrestling or shows or games. A lot of stuff sets it off. Even my memories or anticipation of these things, I can experience it that way too.

No, I don't and I guess I'm glad for it. I've never heard of the phenomena before. The human body is strange sometimes I suppose.

Salome G

Idk if anything real life does it, but I'm so susceptible to ASMR videos that I can't listen to them unless I'm trying to be sleeping. It's a wonder I've never fallen asleep at the salon, as many times as I've listened to ASMR spa roleplays.

whaleshark

I get those tingles from certain low voices only. Whispering doesn't work. It's been interesting finding out the range of ASMR video sounds, like hair brushing, glass tapping, pencil writing.