Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Ask TWO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveStrong

Since some evil, satan loving member of TWO shut down the ask Chris2K thread.. i figured TWO needed another thread where they could ask questions.. but seeing as the last thread was called ask Chris2K i think this one should be for TWO by TWO.. so lets begin ask TWO!

questions from me..

how old is Cena?
and is Trish stratues dating a wrestler and if so who?

DraVen

Cena was born on 23 April 1977, so that'd make him 28.

Trish, unless someone has key insider information they're not sharing, is not dating a wrestler.

Ryan

right, i've asked this before and got no answer so, at No Mercy 2003 before the Angle Vs. Cena match a video pakage was played to show the events that lead up to that match, WHAT was the music playing in the background called and whose it by??????

GENE

Towards the end of WCW Goldberg lost his second streak and so was "sacked",also Kevin Nash lost a retirment match,where these just storylines and they were going to write them back into story lines soon?or where they so pissed of with WCW that they refused to work there?

Why was Sting missing for a few months before the final Nitro?

Also before Hogan fought Goldberg back in 1998 for the WCW title,he said he called an old NWo brotha who we hadnt seen in a while,this turned out to Scott Hall so why hadn`t we seen Scott Hall for a while?

Last edited:

MrFill

Axl Rose said:
Sting's contract with the WCW had him so that he only had to work so many dates, he had worked that number, so he didn't have to show up to get paid

Kanenite

Mr Perfect said:
right, i've asked this before and got no answer so, at No Mercy 2003 before the Angle Vs. Cena match a video pakage was played to show the events that lead up to that match, WHAT was the music playing in the background called and whose it by??????
could it have been Today is the day by dope I think.

Ryan

definatly not, thats a rock song, the one im on about is like a rap song.

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Axl Rose ponderedTowards the end of WCW Goldberg lost his second streak and so was "sacked",also Kevin Nash lost a retirment match,where these just storylines and they were going to write them back into story lines soon?or where they so pissed of with WCW that they refused to work there?

Also before Hogan fought Goldberg back in 1998 for the WCW title, he said he called an old nWo brotha who we hadnt seen in a while,this turned out to Scott Hall so why hadn't we seen Scott Hall for a while?
Goldberg and Nash where pulled from TV in angles that would hopefully become finished in the event of WCW getting another backer and TV deal...

The idea would be both Nash and Goldberg would come back on the new WCW show (if Bischoff had not failed in his bid that is) and get revenge...

Sting has already been explained by MrFill...

As for Scott Hall and Nash? They had been fueding because of the Nash/Wolfpac spliting from nWo Hollywood and Hall siding with Hogan...

Then Hall tazered Goldberg, Nash jacknifed him and got the gold, Hogan then came back and figer poke of doomed Nash and got back his title in his 'revenge' on Goldberg for taking it in the first place... Then the 'elite' nWo was formed and the jobbers remained as Hollywood with Sting, Luger and Konnan leaving the Wolfpac...

Kanenite

Mr Perfect said:
definatly not, thats a rock song, the one im on about is like a rap song.
Oh, I was asuming you meant the theme, so other than that I don't have a clue

MrFill

RaNdY_RKO said:
What was Goldbergs 1st loss in WCW ?
Nash booked himself to break Goldberg's streak at Starcade 98

Nice of him, wasn't it? :D

In the match Scott Hall used a taser on Bill before Nash hit the PoochieBomb for the pin

Last edited:

Kakarot

Formerly WelshScouser
I know it was Vinces idea too break the 'wrestling is real' stigma. But did he actually come out publically and say 'Wrestling is fake'? Or did he just gradually phase it out by dropping hints and whatnot. Also, where there any immediate ramifications? For instance, wrestlers walking out on him, being beating to a vegetable by a disgruntled 300 pound old schooler etc?

Drake

MrFill said:
Nash booked himself to break Goldberg's streak at Starcade 98

Nice of him, wasn't it? :D

In the match Scott Hall used a taser on Bill before Nash hit the PoochieBomb for the pin
Ohh yeah I remember now the taser part.Indeed very clever of Nash :p

Jack

August 22, 2005 - RAW: The Hurricane defeated Johnny Parisi in a match taped for HEAT..

GENE

If Vince Russo was sent packing from WCW in december 2000 then who booked WCW untill marcg 26 2001?

Ryan

Axl Rose said:
If Vince Russo was sent packing from WCW in december 2000 then who booked WCW untill marcg 26 2001?
Brad Seagull (sp) was brought in and he was the only person that realised that they needed to bring Bischoff back, so it was Bishoff.

Russ

TWO Hall of Fame Member
RaNdY_RKO said:
What was Goldbergs 1st loss in WCW ?
Actually, Goldberg debuted on a Thunder (I think) doing a quick job to Roddy Piper. Goldberg had long blue tights at the time, and didn't have much time to show off his wide range of offense.

I remember seeing the pictures online in about 1998 when Goldberg was really over, and it might be fun to see how different he looked in his first match if anyone knows where to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.