Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Ari Shapiro

Beefhead

Wrestler's Name: Ari Shapiro

Alias(es): Prince of pop culture,

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 258 lbs

Entrance Music: "cantina song" by Figrin D'an and the modal nodes.

Hometown: Yonkers

Wrestling Style: technical, unorthodox

Brief Profile: Ari is your typical, chubby, jewish, pop culture junkie who just wants to be world champion one day. As an overweight jewish teen in Yonkers, ny Ari drowned himself in comic books, monster movies and pro wrestling. Realizing that the closest mortal man could get to bring a superhero was pro wrestling, he dedicated his life to it. Working two jobs and living in his car to pay for his training. Here he is after four years of learning and plying his trade, getting his first taste at the big leagues. His maturity level doesn't always match his work ethic as he's known to hoof off before and after matches, and peppers his promos with pop culture references and movie quotes.

Entrance(s):

**PLEASE DON'T COPY AND PASTE THIS ENTRANCE, WRITE A VARIATION OF IT WITH COMMENTARY INCLUDED*

Signature Move(s) : Get in the chopper; airplane spin into a power bomb

Finishing Move(s) : Proton pack; lung blower

It's a trap; Omoplata

Alignment: Face

Last edited:

Eddie

Subscriber
I think Dan Fox's finisher is a Gogoplata bud , looks like a fun character though :)

Beefhead

have you guys had a chance to look at this? Any feedback? Looking for something different? Excited to get back on board with a character I haven't been playing for fifteen years lol

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I meant to check out how different a momoplata or whatever it is called is to the gogoplata before saying yes or no. Other than that it's a yes so do feel free to write some hype vignettes etc

Beefhead

I'm gonna drop the Omoplata anyways and look for a different hold. Excitedly brainstorming my hype promos now.

Eddie

Subscriber
Not really relevant now but an omoplata is sort of the arm hold half of the no/yes/lebell lock

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Pretty much. Lebell lock is an omoplata crossfire. With just an omoplata your trying to pull the arm down out of it socket

And def sorry man I meant to get back bit been busy this week