Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Are you looking forward to any show this fall?

North

I just finished reading Polygon's list of upcoming shows about comic book superheroes, and it didn't look bad. We have many sequels, and given that I'm quite tired of them (looking at you, The Walking Dead), I'll try to stick with the new ones like Joker and Crisis on Infinite Earths.

What new series are you waiting for?

headrush

I want to see The Crown. The casting of the main characters is pretty cool. I look forward to seeing Olivia Coleman as the Queen.

I think Sunnyside might be good. It's a comedy about a disgraced local politician who tries to rehab his image and do some PR control through helping some immigrants pass their immigration test.

@headrush, I second this one!

North

I want to see The Crown. The casting of the main characters is pretty cool. I look forward to seeing Olivia Coleman as the Queen.
A history series, interesting. I don't actively go looking for this kind of series to watch, but it should be fun to change my habit a little. I just need to tell myself to remember that it is eventually fiction, so things may not be completely accurate. Did you see the previous seasons?
I think Sunnyside might be good. It's a comedy about a disgraced local politician who tries to rehab his image and do some PR control through helping some immigrants pass their immigration test.

@headrush, I second this one!
Even the premise is already fun! Let me know if it turns out as good as the summary.

Rambler

I watched Fresh Off the Boat off and on over the years. I'm curious about the new season. After Constance Wu's backhanded Tweets, I wonder if those will play a part in ending the show.

headrush

@North - Yes, I saw all the episodes! I like the decision to switch up the casting to better match the characters' ages. My favorite so far was Jared Harris as King George VI. Very moving.