Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Are there any TV shows you're currently obsessed with?

Ratings
What are you watching these days? Is there any particular show that you are currently obsessed with? I feel like I'm having a deja vu' moment saying this, but... I'm obsessed with TV, period. I like all manner of TV shows, although YouTube has recently started to really gain some steam with me and has taken over a lot of the viewing time that I used to give to television. That being said, as far as TV goes, I've been recently obsessing over Star Trek, the episodes starring the interesting Captain Janeway. I could definitely see myself as a Starfleet captain... but I digress. What are you watching these days? Anything you just have to see?

Zack T

Ratings
59 1
Voyager is definitely a great series, and I've obsessed over Star Trek PLENTY. One of these days I need to finish watching the Original Series, it's shameful that I still haven't. I'm halfway through it. I have watched all of Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, Enterprise, and Discovery though. And all of the movies.

Gotham is one that I was really obsessing over because it's sooooo good. Doctor Who will always be an obsession too.

theVman

Ratings
Community.
I have the 6 seasons on dvd and i just keep constantly watching them on a loop.
It must be the 8th time round im watching them all now