Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

April Fools

M

Max

What's your favourite april fools trick? mines setting the clocks back 2 hours around the house (It never fails)

Joanne

I've failed to think of something yet, I need to choose my trick-victim first, Im leaning more onto choosing my mam because she is so gullable!

BRM

Forum Leader
The clock ones brilliant did it at my mates a few years back, his sister was running round the house rushing to go out when in fact she was about half an hour ahead of herself..

The Vulcanized One

Me and my mate spread it round the school we were gonna have HUGE beef in the park after school, evrryone came to wacth and then we did a Braveheart (ran at each other then stopped chatted and walked off). Then we were in a huge rumble. Was fun

ChrisfromBirtley

April Fools never has the same inpact as it used to...which is no doubt,... it was a pointless waste of time then.