Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Apple's iPhone 11 is Here!

Wild4U

Apple is back to torture our wallets!

Or maybe not. $700 isn't the amount I thought we would see from Apple's flagship phones, though I appreciate the gesture. The hardware and the upcoming iOS 13 look like a lethal combo if done right. I hope it delivers!

lymmo

Surely Apple is here to torture our wallets except that I had no idea the starting price was going to be $699. There is plenty to look forward to, plus the availability in 6 colors is a good thing. Is anyone of you opting for a pre-order?

Pluto

It's good that Apple responds well to the popularity of iPhone XR. I thought they would continue it in a similar fashion, so this move to let it become the 'main' flagship in the form of iPhone 11. I must say that I'm tempted. Those colors! Those cameras! I will have to consider what I want and need very carefully.

Wild4U

Yes to the colors, but I'm still debating myself about the cameras. Do I really need two cameras? I'd love to have better photos, but I've heard that XR can already do that with just one. XR seems bigger and heavier than 11, though, so that's another point I'm thinking about. For those reasons, I can never pre-order new gadgets. It's a jump too big for me.