Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Apple Music

headrush

I got a free three-month trial and then accidentally paid for an extra month. I like it but not sure if I love it. I do like how it can start a station/playlist based on your currently playing song. Are you using Apple Music?

whaleshark

I'm trying it out and like you, I'm thinking it's nice but not nice enough to justify US9.99 a month. I'm sticking to buying single tracks when I want.

Zack T

I use Apple Music. I have it at 4.99 a month because I have a student membership thanks to an old college e-mail that keeps reverifying me :p If it were 10 a month, I wouldn't keep it. But 5 a month to have unlimited ad-free music I don't have to bother downloading? Sounds good. Pretty big library.

Pluto

I use Apple Music. I have it at 4.99 a month because I have a student membership thanks to an old college e-mail that keeps reverifying me :p If it were 10 a month, I wouldn't keep it. But 5 a month to have unlimited ad-free music I don't have to bother downloading? Sounds good. Pretty big library.
That's neat! I believe student membership can earn you discounts on deals other than music streaming service. :thumbup2:
I'm a Spotify Family user, so I get to enjoy the premium service for an even cheaper price. I'm not sure if Apple Music has a similar type of plan. Either way, some of my friends are Apple users, but we've never had issues with our respective platforms. We are just into the popular genres anyway.