Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Anyone making a pre-order of the iPhone 11?

coleman

There have been remarks about the iPhone 11 missing some modern features. All the same, Apple has been known to wait until some technology is fully developed and reliable, before adding it. This model doesn't have a universal USB-C port, but there's a fast-charger included in the iPhone 11 pro package.

No, I'm just not into it at all. However, I do like the deal where you can get a free year of Apple TV Plus, after buying an Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch. I'm leaning towards getting the latest iPad.

coleman

No, I'm just not into it at all. However, I do like the deal where you can get a free year of Apple TV Plus, after buying an Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch. I'm leaning towards getting the latest iPad.
I would love a year's subscription to Apple TV but what has caught my attention most is the iPhone 11 Pro's camera. It seems like smartphone companies are releasing new phones each year and what is fashionable now may be deemed ordinary, in a few years to come.