Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Another shooting

Betts

Ugh, what's going on in this crazy world! There was another shooting in Atlanta and then more protests. All I can say is when will this stop? It's a scary scary world!

Fordy

I saw this too. The sad thing is, every time a police shoots someone it will be another reason to riot. The first time I heard the story was definitely different than the video I saw. It sure is a scary world right now.

Carrie

I have not seen much information on this. I'm trying to keep away from the news! It's a crazy world we live in. I've heard people talking about it at work. It's crazy how many sides to 1 story there is.

didge

I have not seen much information on this. I'm trying to keep away from the news! It's a crazy world we live in. I've heard people talking about it at work. It's crazy how many sides to 1 story there is.
Same situation here; every time an unfortunate incident like a shooting happens, all the popular news channels pick this. I am deliberately staying from the TV so that I can decide the content to watch.

jack25

At some point, the victim is asking to leave the car then walk and spend the night at a relative's place. The logical thing to do would have been to request for back up and not the brutal force applied instead.

KaliR

I didn't see that Jack. Is this the one at Wendy's? Crazy crazy world. I get arresting him for driving under influence but how in the world did it go as far as it did?