Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Android phones

Ratings
I've just broken my mobile. It's been so long since I've broken one! Alas, all good things must come to an end. I had a Google Pixel (the 1st model). I'm considering getting a Pixel 2 since I wasn't too unhappy with mine, but I figured I'd better explore my options first since they're quite an investment. What are you currently using and would you recommend it to others? I know iPhones are all the rage but I really don't like the iOs system.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
I have a Sony Experia ZX which is lush the sound for music and films is out of this world but it is expensive. It will set you back the best part of £50 a month

Ratings
I have a Sony Xperia Z5, and I chose it because it has a really good camera - you can set it for around 23MP if you want that degree of resolution. I paid just under £500 for it from John Lewis, and I have a SIM only contract for £15 pcm which gives me loads of data.

I've had it for about five years now, and it was top of the range when I bought it. For me, it is great to have a good camera on my phone.

As long as I've had smartphones, they have always been Androids, so I can't really say much about any other type of operating system.

Ratings
Thanks! I've heard good things about the Xperia XZ2 Compact. I sort of like the idea of having a smaller phone. Of course that comes with some sacrifices that I'm not quite sure I'm ready to make. Thankfully my little brother had a spare phone to give me while I make up my mind. It's times like these that I hate myself for being so indecisive.