Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

An extra grand to spend

DandyMandy

If you had an extra $1,000 (or the equivalent in Euros or British pounds) lying around that you could spend on anything you'd like, what would you buy?

Zack T

Pay some bills, build my nephew the gaming computer we've been promising for awhile. It'd be pretty much a 50/50 split there.

whaleshark

Ditto on paying down bills. I would go 35/35/30 between that, regular savings, and putting something away for a nicer, longer overseas vacation.

Ogmore

I would probably invest it. On what, I don't really know. I usually go for stocks, but that doesn't sound very exciting and since it's found money I suppose a bit of gambling is in order. Are people still throwing money at Bitcoin or is it rubbish now?

Rambler

My preference is spending it over a few weeks on nights out. There are some great but pricey restaurants (top-grade sushi, etc.) where I live, and I would love to try them out. Booze included.