Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

American Ninja Warrior series

Wild4U

The Ninja Warrior series is one of my favorite sport-related TV shows. It's just fun watching so many athletes trying to conquer crazy tracks, displaying skills which make them look like real ninjas. I don't know about the versions other countries are doing (not even the original), but those in the US seem particularly tough.

DandyMandy

It's not a must-see show for me, but I do enjoy watching it whenever I happen to turn it on. I mostly find it when flipping through channels during commercials. What's your favorite obstacle at the moment?

ShadowEdge

It's way too hard in my opinion! I like watching it and get invested in the competitors, but the commentators are the main reason I watch. They are hilarious at times.

Wild4U

It's not a must-see show for me, but I do enjoy watching it whenever I happen to turn it on. I mostly find it when flipping through channels during commercials. What's your favorite obstacle at the moment?
I'm most fascinated by the balance-related obstacles. Ones like Floating Tiles, Domino Pipes, and Spinball Wizard. The number of competitors who fall on those sets always surprises me. People mostly train for speed and power after all.

It's way too hard in my opinion! I like watching it and get invested in the competitors, but the commentators are the main reason I watch. They are hilarious at times.
In addition to the funny comments, I also find the background story of some competitors touching. I remember one found the organ donor for his daughter thanks to the game. That must have impacted the family very strongly.