Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

AMC theaters... step back

Crompy

Anyone else laugh at AMC. They came out saying when they opened in mid July, they were going to require masks. It's been said that they were trying to appease Trump because of his stance on masks. AMC came out saying they were wrong and now would require.

I laughed!

KaliR

I saw that! I thought what in the heck are they thinking? Telling people they don't have to wear masks in. I figured they would get a bunch of backlash! Wear your masks in, take off when seated.

Fordy

Yeah, I laughed! Being a Trump supporter and saying they will be lax on masks. I guess they backfired because so many people complained. I mean, wear it in then take it off.

Crompy

I just heard today if you're a Trump supporter you don't wear a mask. If you're not, you do. I think that is crazy. I think most people in my area are wearing them whether they support him or not.