Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Amazon, Netflix, and Hulu shows

Ratings
These three have been coming out with a lot of original content over the last couple of years. Other than Zelda on Amazon, I haven't watched any of the original shows on Hulu or Amazon. I've only seen a handful on Netflix - House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things, Bloodline, and Jessica Jones - and I've been impressed with them for the most part. I'd love to see more of what Amazon and Hulu have to offer. What are some of your favorite original shows from these three companies?

Ratings
I watch a couple on Amazon that are good like Fleabag and Catastrophe. Both are dry comedies with an edge towards UK humour. If you like scary programmes Lore fits the bill and it is spooky. You'll see the father of all haunted dolls.

Zack T

Ratings
33 1
I've watched most of House Of Cards though I still need to finish it. Watched 2 seasons of Orange Is The New black and I liked it, I just fell off. Need to watch Stranger Things still.

On Hulu's originals side, I've seen 11.22.63 and that's really really f'n good. Stars James Franco who I LOVE and it's based off a Stephen King novel of the same name. Concept is trying to prevent JFK's assassination and what effects it might have on the world if he were to succeed. It's super good, I highly recommend it to everyone.