Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Alternatives?

The big games have just about all been postponed, so what are you sports fanatics watching in the meantime? What's your go-to alternative? I'm mostly making do with old highlight reels.

Evelyn

Do you have a favourite of the lot? I'm not a sports fan, but I like MMA and I've been watching some of the famous, most talked about matches. It's amazing what I missed when I saw them the first time.

ShadowEdge

I'm following the athletes on social media who have tested positive for the coronavirus. They're in such excellent shape that I'm shocked they got it and I want to see how they fare.

@Evelyn, hey! I've not seen you around for ages. How have you been?

Crompy

It's a tough one, no sports. I have been watching previous Super Bowls. I gotta say that they aren't near as exciting as they were back in the day.

Evelyn

@Evelyn, hey! I've not seen you around for ages. How have you been?
I'm doing well, ShadowEdge, thanks for asking. I felt awkward disappearing, then popping back in here. It's baffling, but on another forum I chat on members aren't keen with coming and going. However, it looks like it's common and perfectly acceptable on this forum, as it should be everywhere else.