Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

*ALL NEW* 2010 XTV Intro and Logo

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Just as a wee note, we'll debut the new music/sign the first XTV AFTER Nova okay kids?!

DC

That music is simply perfect for TWOStars and the little wink from Edge/Famous just adds to the professional feel.

Paul

I agree with DC, that music was perfect. Great little video, you've outdone yourself Effers.

Fletch

I don't mean to be this awesome, but if y'all can go back to the first post...

See when someone comes out on RAW, SmackDown, TNA, NXT, PPVs, they have a name plate with their name on telling us who they are. We needed out own unique name plate, so I made one, and I made an image of it in action.

If only I was Ahmed El Raji Dorbish... you would praise me!

Dark Dodo

How about Iagan? Hell even have him in the shadows or in a mask but it would be nice to be included

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I think in the next revision in a few months would be fairer for Iggy.....

JobberJoe

Subscriber
T'be fair to Fletch, he's been working on the video for a wee while and yer just back Iggy.

Stick in son-jim and I'm sure you'll be in the next one :)

Crashmojo

Its great man, and the logo better, did you make the logo on Photoshop or something? Well done man, hats off to ya!

Boyo

The nameplates look pretty frikkin' sweet. Love the font and the shade of red used.

Cheers!

Fletch

I iz masterz of Photoshopz. I got some new things I'm working on, like Title Match banners, Number One Contender's Match banner's etc :D