Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

*ALL NEW* 2010 XTV Intro and Logo

WAYNE

That does look nice, I was shocked when it dawned on me that Eagles was on it :)

Fletch

Thanks. I tried all sorts of things, none of them really worked. Found the platnium ring and had an idea, tried a few things with that, found one I liked, added in the city-scape. Filled in the gap with a stock pic, added in the wrestlers, copied the stock pic, overlayed it, blended and added the TWOStars... took about an hour or so.

Fletch

And If you will all turn your attention to the very first post, the ALL NEW Intro video I've worked 2 days on, AND nearly a day of trying to upload :)

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
That's cracking that is Fletch. Consider my signature changed! :p

Fletch

But I liked being in your signature!

You know what I really find funny and like in the video? Watch early on, and when the first clip of Famous comes on, as the sound goes BONG, he winks at the exact same time, coincidental genius!

Twig

That is badass. Front & center, yo!

PS- DSR, why you gotta play DC like that?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
New Video gave me goosebumps! I'd wish there was one more woman in there for my own preference but that's a tiny tiny thing.

I also like the new logo as well, at least as much as the old one anyway. Could we get it in the start up video do you think?

Ruderz

Subscriber
The new video is awesome, although I think I saw Kevin Nash in it? :lol: Can't really think of anyone who uses Nash as a picture base. Well, apart from The Incredible Holt I think, but he left. :lol:

Well, GREAT work on the logo and vid!

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Didn't Willard change to nash before he "left" again.....

Ruderz

Subscriber
I wasn't aware of the change :lol: I thought he'd stuck with Sawyer.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Eagles.

Fletch is evidently a big Chris Eagles fan, he's all over the video and logo :lol: