Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

*ALL NEW* 2010 XTV Intro and Logo

Fletch

Right then, now, here's the NEW logo, the alternative 'Hardcore' logo, hell it'd be alright for Merchandise eh? AND just added... the all new, all improved XTV intro Video! BEHOLD

THE ALL NEW NAME PLATE!

And it in action:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ug4LPYlPUU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ug4LPYlPUU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited:

Jayfunk

I like the logo and the video is good but i think there needs to be more of the roster in it, for one there are no women, Draven cage appears in it aside from the fact that he is semi retired, to me its too old school TWostars not new twostars

Fletch

Well Jay, I did say it was first attempt. And it was using the videos I had on my PC. I'll update as I get new studio's etc

Andrew

and there was me feeling totally snubbed till I read your post, good stuff though Fletch!

Fletch

I've got some lovely new studio promo clips coming my way very soon, so i'll edit them in then :)

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Music's a odd choice, but, hey, someone making a new intro video is always a good thing, and I'm in it, so it's all good by me.

Fletch

I have no idea why I chose Pain, I think it's cause I'd wanted to use it since Youtube erased the music off my old music, and I couldn't really find anything decent that's just come out to go with it.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I'm officially in a huff until I'm added to the intro vid. :p

Fletch

My Consequences TNA Tron wouldn't work! Plus I considered the Booker TNA Rain Shake Head to be LLJ with dreads :p

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I really liked the old logo that had roster members in it, the new one is a bit too "hardcore" looking when that not really been a part of TWOstars. Haven't heard the music but the video seemed a little choppy, not enough time rested on each person (except maybe famous :p ) and as jay said some people not on the roster. I spotted Rayray in there as well as bubba-ray. Good first attempt though...

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
dude i have TWO characters neither of them made it :sad:
Yeah, but...

I'M LUCIAN L. JONES...BITCH!!

Hahaha, using it in real life is just as fun!

Oh, and can I say no to the Booker T dread thing? How bout if people find clips for their character on youtube vids and send Fletch the links to them? I know that helps me out loads when making trons (hint, hint)

Jayfunk

is that the same Lucian Jones that Jason beat on his first night? i thought so :p

WAYNE

Eagles has been here the longest and still didn't make it :(

Plus Gringo is on and will that "old git" :lol: needs removing :p

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I like the logo in general, but I think it'd look a lot better without the barbed wire. But then again there was nothing wrong with the old logo, it just needed the pictures updating.

Not a fan of the theme music if I'm honest, it feels like it needs something with a bit more oomph behind it. We could have a thread to suggest/vote on what the theme music should be? I reckon the intro vid should be something everyone has a say in?

DC

The video's alright, but I don't like the song. As for the logo, I much prefer the old one (just take the wrestlers out and it's close to perfect for the show) and this one just screams 1999-era pro-wrestling.

Another thing I don't like about the video (and this was the same for the previous one) is that there's no sound for the fireworks going off. There should be a mix of both the music playing and the pyro exploding for it to seem more "real" than it does at the moment.