Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Alas! I have been banned incorrectly! (All such situations go here).

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I think we're all going to be busy on Monday, so that day won't work.
Oh man, is the meeting on Monday? Damn I totally forgot about it.

Okay, lets just forget the entire unbanning thing and go grab some coffee

DarkMatchJobber

I realise that Big Craig does not want my ban to be lifted because then he'll probably set the record for banning the most people in unfair circumstances.

Craig

I realise that Big Craig does not want my ban to be lifted because then he'll probably set the record for banning the most people in unfair circumstances.
I don't want to unban you because I don't want to sit in the chatroom watching you complain about everything that you can, and constantly complain about me being a mod, despite being asked, and then told, to stop.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Big Craig's avatar is actually a graphical represntation of this discussion.

DarkMatchJobber

I don't want to unban you because I don't want to sit in the chatroom watching you complain about everything that you can, and constantly complain about me being a mod, despite being asked, and then told, to stop.
Firstly I don't complain about everything and I have rarely been then at the same time as you and besides that the only reason I have complained about you being a mod is because you have treated most people in the rooms like crap.

I only mentioned you abusing your power once and that was when you said " I'll show you abuse of power " so don't talk crap about giving me warnings.

Craig

Please shut up and stop asking to be unbanned. I say you should stay banned. If the other mods think you should be unbanned, then fine. Whatever. Until then, just shut up.

Inno

Subscriber
... and Big Craig serves up a MONSTROUS passing shot with that last comment. Can sixsidesofsteel recover? Can he? Tune in soon for the next installment of this enthralling competition - same bat thread, same bat forum.

Inno

Subscriber
Corrected Correction:

Same WOYAH~~~! thread, same WOYAH~~~! forum.

Paul

Ok, SSoS has asked, we will take it into account and will decide based on what we have heard up to now. Complaining more will only be bad for you SSoS so ssshhhh.

The Joker

I was banned on Quiz night, I think I was banned for flooding..?

So, I pressed 5..6..7 and I was banned?

Id understand alot more if I was Destiny D, threating people with a Dorbish Pork Pie company...

There are worser things than flooding, and on a quiz night when your main ambition is to beat the other people, I got carried away...

I apolagise for that, but its been 2 weeks now, and for flooding? Thats not the worst TWO crime now is it?

A little harsh and I think Ive been punished enough!

Thank you :)