Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Alas! I have been banned incorrectly! (All such situations go here).

Sav

Ummm Good For You, The Fact Remains That You Flooded The Chatroom And This Is Why You Were Banned, Why Bother Denying It, You've Done It Many Times Before.

The Man Beast

Ummm Good For You, The Fact Remains That You Flooded The Chatroom And This Is Why You Were Banned, Why Bother Denying It, You've Done It Many Times Before.
What!!!! This is the first time I ahve been banned in my Life , and like I said i just could no care anymore so Case Closed.;)

WAYNE

I was going to ask why ban him instead of kicking so no point now :p

What!!!! This is the first time I ahve been banned in my Life , and like I said i just could no care anymore so Case Closed.;)
If you don't care why ask, why break rules in first place and I guess BC banned you?

Sav

I'm not, I was there at the time though, so I know why he got himself banned.

DarkMatchJobber

My Chatrooms Ban

Recently I was banned from the TWO chatrooms by the moderator Big Craig,the reason he did this was because I said he was abusing his power by insulting people in the room without provocation and threatening to harass them on the forums via their message boxes,he said to me before banning me " I'll show you abuse of power ".

I know I am not the only one who has been banned for no other reason than for sticking up for other people in the rooms,this time it was Sav who was receiving an unfair amount of abuse in the room.

I would like my ban to be lifted so I can participate in the Unforgiven quiz this sunday and would like to know why there are not at least two moderators in a room at one time so as to make sure the other does not abuse their power.

Rog

Shhh, dont make BC angry, he has more power than you could possibly imagine.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Recently I was banned from the TWO chatrooms by the moderator Big Craig,the reason he did this was because I said he was abusing his power by insulting people in the room without provocation and threatening to harass them on the forums via their message boxes,he said to me before banning me " I'll show you abuse of power ".

I know I am not the only one who has been banned for no other reason than for sticking up for other people in the rooms,this time it was Sav who was receiving an unfair amount of abuse in the room.

I would like my ban to be lifted so I can participate in the Unforgiven quiz this sunday and would like to know why there are not at least two moderators in a room at one time so as to make sure the other does not abuse their power.
Okay team, lift the ban on Monday!