Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Alas! I have been banned incorrectly! (All such situations go here).

The Icon

I'm no mod or anything I'm only saying so for your own good. People will frown on things like that.

CZW

Thank you

How do I get unbanned?? I'll do anything

EDIT: Learn to use the Edit Button.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Icon

By not asking every 10 seconds and waiting until the mods discuss it, or by having a private conversation with them. (and by not double posting again.)

The Icon

Of course you do, reply to some of the many wonderful threads in the various sections.

WAYNE

10 PMs later and your still on about it.

I have told you why and I have told you too stop PMing me.

MrFill

CZW, you are boring us now.

If the Chat Room is the only thing keeping you from being bored, then you need to seriously look at yourself.

Please stop whinging as the way to get unbanned is NOT to keep on asking over and over - it's been noted that you have been banned, so please relax for the moment - if you're going to be unbanned, then it will happen in due course.

The Icon

Darkstar you big meanie. :D Well you can't say I didn't try and warn him, you can only put up with so much.

The Man Beast

Hey I am been banned form chat. What did I do the last time I was in there was like 7ish I think. and I did not do anything wrong

Craig

Are you SURE you didn't do anything wrong? I'm pretty damn sure you did. Think about it, and then get back to me.

The Man Beast

Ya. Last time I was in there nimf was there some dude kept coming in under different names. quite sure I did not do anything wrong. Oh well sod it. I will Live without chat.

Sav

Haha, Man Beast you crazy fool, switching between three rooms rapidly so it flooded chat isn't wrong at all riiiight?

Slim Jim

They banned the IP of the person who was doing it... just a coincidence that it was your IP as well.