Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Alas! I have been banned incorrectly! (All such situations go here).

Craig

Sav, you're not the only person. It works just fine for me I've had quite a few people over the past week MSN me and ask if the chat was down. I just had someone MSN me just a minute ago asking.

Anyone know what could be wrong with it?

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Could be a cache problem due to the server change, but I don't know. I'm spit ballin' heah

Gemsi

ok, last night chat actually crashed on me. When I tried to log back in it came up with the

An unknown error occurred while connecting to the Digichat Server. Please contact the administrator in charge of the site.

Java.lag.Exception: HttpServlet address not specified
I logged back in with a different name (I'd originally gone in as Darkette!, so changed to Darkette). It logged me in fine, and I saw the ghost Darkette!
Someone kindly booted the ghost for me. And something good actually happened. The details that I'd entered under settings in chat under Darkette! were still there when I signed in as Darkette.

I couldn't be bothered to explain all this is chat last night, coz I'm lazy.:p

Miss T

There must be a reason he kicked you, gonna tell us the story or just leave us guessing?

CZW

Well he kicked me for no reason. Then we got in an arguement, then he called me gay and I said up your then I got banned

WAYNE

CZW said:
He kicked me for no reason, then he called me gay then I said up yours then I got banned

Now that proves you liaring but anyone that knows me knows I HATE that G word hell I have even tried to get it banned.

The reason I banned you is because Superkick Kid, some long named Shawn Michaels fan and Myself were having a laugh that you at first joined in with then you changed your name to not czw so I though lets have fun KNOWING it was you to say czw is not cool etc.

You were swearing so I kicked you, I though you may try again before you left so I was ready again, and what happened you proved me right I only banned you because of what you said.

The Icon

See there is your reason: Arguing with a mod will get you a boot and cussing at them will likely as not get you banned.

Miss T

Now that proves you liaring but anyone that knows me knows I HATE that G word hell I have even tried to get it banned.
The G-word, oh dear LORD! :lol:

The reason I banned you is because Superkick Kid, some long named Shawn Michaels fan and Myself were having a laugh that you at first joined in with then you changed your name to not czw so I though lets have fun KNOWING it was you to say czw is not cool etc.
I didnt understand this?

CZW

so what I believe me

i believe me

Can anybody unban me? I'm pulling my hair out from bordom!!!!!

EDIT: Learn to use the Edit Button.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Icon

Breaking another rule won't help your case much. Remember Edit button is your friend.