Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

AI or Real Player in FPS Games

What type of opponent would you like to fight with when playing FPS games? I like playing with AI because real life players usually killed me even before I see them when I started playing COD. After some time of more practice (and a lot of hiding), I started to love fighting real players than just AI.

DandyMandy

It doesn't matter to me either way. I like playing with friends, but it's not necessary for me to enjoy a game. I understand why you prefer AI though.

Meerkat

You may be playing with the expert players. Try joining servers with "newbies" in the title so that you will be playing with the same type of players. There will still be expert players who will join, but at least you can still kill the players that are of the same skill level as you do.

didge

You may be playing with the expert players. Try joining servers with "newbies" in the title so that you will be playing with the same type of players. There will still be expert players who will join, but at least you can still kill the players that are of the same skill level as you do.
Ditto to the above and there is nothing as discouraging as when you are never winning any game. I don't mind playing with an AI or real player as both scenarios guarantee fun while at it.

Thanks for the advice. I will keep your suggestion in mind whenever I will join a server. I also learn from expert players when I interact with them as I learn their tactics or strategies in killing the enemy.

Revenger

Setting the difficulty level when battling AI fighters will also add fun (or frustration) to the game. I normally play the middle level of any game as I find it both enjoyable and challenging to play at that level.