Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Actors as musicians

headrush

Is there an actor who you thought played a musician well? Jamie Foxx as Ray Charles comes to mind, and also Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury.

Last edited:

Dust and Rust

Lady Gaga did a good job in A Star Is Born.

Johnny Depp would do a great job portraying Keith Richards if they ever do a movie on The Stones.

Meerkat

I'd say that the cast of Les Miserables movie did a great job with their singing skills. I never thought that Jack Hughman can sing opera. Rami Malek is a good actor as well. I compared his voice quality to Freddie Mercury and Rami almost had the same voice as Freddie.

Snarky-Guru

Johnny Depp would do a great job portraying Keith Richards if they ever do a movie on The Stones.
And that would be a great for Depp because he's been playing up the "weird" caricature too much lately and is in danger of getting typecast. Isn't that something? Thinking that Keith Richards is totally normal. Sure there'd be booze, drugs, and "relations" with just about anyone willing, but it would sure beat Dumbo and The Lone Ranger hands down. Remember when Johnny Depp used to be edgy instead of just odd?