Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Actors/Actresses who have aged well

Snarky-Guru

Which actors and actresses make you do a double take when you learn how old they are? I recently saw Ad Astra and it's astonishing how fantastic Brad Pitt, Tommy Lee Jones, and Donald Sutherland still look. It's like they've barely aged. There's loads of celebrity women who still look so young as well like Jennifer Lopez and Sandra Bullock. What is their secret?

Rambler

I could see today's actors trying advanced treatments and potions, whatever it takes, to stay marketable into middle age and older. Totally agree about J-Lo and Sandra Bullock! I would add Marisa Tomei as well.

Zack T

Patrick Stewart
Keanu Reeves
Morgan Freeman
Samuel Jackson
Tom Cruise

No idea what their secrets are. Maybe there's no secret, and it's just good genetics.

Ogmore

Angelina Jolie, Demi Moore, and Michelle Pfeiffer are all still gorgeous. Jodie Foster doesn't look like she's aged at all. Maybe it comes down to genetics - just look at Gwyneth Paltrow and her mother, Blythe Danner. That, or they're drinking the blood of virgins or something.

Rambler

Paul Rudd has a baby face. I also saw a recent picture of January Jones, and I thought she looked almost half her age. Good genes go a long way.

didge

Jennifer Lopez is ageing well; you can hardly tell that she's 50. Jessica Lange, Eugene Levy and Christopher Plummer are also ageing gracefully. It could be a combination of genes, a healthy lifestyle and just choosing to be happy.