• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Accents

Ratings
Which regional accent do you have? I think I sound "average" American, maybe from moving in and out of states.

A travel site released its survey results on the "sexiest" US accents. The top five were Texas, Boston, New York, Maine, and Chicago. Not sure what to think about that!

Ratings
I am Romanian, but growing up with a lot of undubbed Cartoon Network, my natural accent in English is American, but I can speak RP English and Southern American accent too(Huge Elvis fan, so that helps).

Ratings
That's just because those are the heaviest or easiest to spot out accents in the US. It is entirely personal preference what accent you might like (or hate) but is almost always a foreign or uncommon accent in your area. Typical "grass is greener on the other side" psychology at work here!